Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Busy little Sue-Bee

Friday after work I went to my Dad's house to eat dinner and hang out since Weston was going to the ranch with his parents to hunt. Thank you Jill for the good and healthy dinner!
Saturday, I woke up at 8am to mow the lawn and clean the house since I knew it was going to be busy all day. I first went to Braiden's 2nd birthday party. Kathy had a petting zoo come to their house. It was really cute watching all the children play in the sand box and feed the animals.
Baby Baiden after scaring the sheep. Andre and T Birthday boy


After Braiden's 2nd Birthday party I headed to Angela's mom's house to celebrate her baby shower for Alexa!
The cute set up. Can't wait to meet little Alexa Rae.
All the girls
I finished off the day at my other mom's house (Ashley's mom). Nancy cooked out at her house and we just spent time together. I really enjoy just being with them. They make me SMILE!Sunday, after church I headed to get a massage. It was nice and relaxing. Then I headed to my Dad's where my brothers and the whole family watched the Cowboy game. Seriously Cowboys... Anyway, after that I headed home and Hailee came over and we went for a jog in my neighborhood with the dogs. We finished up with the 20 minute Insanity work out. I normally would do the P90X, but it was a nice change and the fact that it is only 20 minutes.

The only thing that was no bueno is that I was sick all weekend. Me and Day Quill are apparently close friends these days. I still cringe everytime I drink it. It is so gross.

That was my weekend hubby-less. Have a great week friends!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute shower! All you ladies look adorable too! Sounds like a great weekend! Happy Tuesday pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete