Tuesday, October 12, 2010

COWBOYS VS TITANS & Family Fun Day

Thursday we went on family fun day with Weston's family. We all went to the fair and played games, rode the rides and of course ate. I get the jalapeno, cheese corn dog EVERY YEAR. It is sooooo good and never lets me down.

Family photo Lynn played the dart game. She was trying to hit the balloon and accidentally hit the tiny star so she won the BIG prize. She actually won on her 1st try. GO LYNN! Alan sliding down the slide in the fun house. Weston, Chas and Selina rode the dizzy mobile (don't really know what it is called, but I was getting sick watching them.) Goof Troops The Goellners Weston's wonderful parents.Sunday after Weston hunted at the ranch, we drove straight to the Cowboy game. GO COWBOYS!In front of the new stadium. The stadium is SO BIG!!! It was our 1st time to see it.
Our 4th row seats were AWESOME!
We had such a good time at the Cowboy game! I don't know what it is with nachos at baseball games or football games, but they are always SO GOOD! They were $9 and worth every penny. I hope the Cowboys finish off the rest of the year with more wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment