Friday, July 2, 2010

7 years and going strong...

July 4th 2003 is our 7 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! OK, I know you don't celebrate the day we started "officially" dating after you are married, but it is such an important day to me. I remember like it was yesterday when I realized, "I think I am inlove with my best friend." It was before my 21st birthday and from then on is history. We have been through alot...good times, bad, experiencing new things and through it all I can never imagine a better partner and best friend. If I am sad, he can always make me laugh, he has always encouraged me when I wasn't sure if I could do it, he has helped me become a better person (& my Papa of course) and I have learned to appreciate the simplest things in life throughout the years. I just feel so blessed for everything God has given me and sometimes feel that I don't deserve everything He has provided me through the years.

Weston truly has a heart of gold and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have him.

No comments:

Post a Comment