It is a purse. LOVED it. After dinner, cake and ice cream, I opened gifts. Thanks Nick and Hailee for the massage gift card (I can't wait to use it), Alan and Lynn for the Cheesecake Factory and the JCPenny(where I get my haircut) gift cards and the dinner of my choice and Chas for the flowers. I am so lucky to have yall as my family and I love yall so much!
Friday after dinner we came home to open all my cards I got in the mail and my gift from Weston. After opening my card from Weston, I saw the Red Lobster gift card (mmm) and he said my gift was going to be our trip to the beach this week. Then we were going to watch a movie and get ready for bed. He said to lock the back door because he forgot to after taking out the dogs. Well, I turn on the light and BAM there is a new mountain BIKE! I can't believe he remembered. I told him after seeing his bike, "I really would like a bike so we can ride together." I can't wait to start riding in our neighborhood and around White Rock Lake! SUPER EXCITED! Now, I'm counting down the days till the beach!!! 
Chish took me to Chilis for lunch Friday and it was such a treat! Literally...I ate the brownie fudge sunday and it was heavenly.
The silver plate Chrishy got me and the flowers that were my wedding colors. So cute and creative!
My sweet sister got me a gift card to James Avery . I wish I could of saw her this year, but she had to work. I love my sissy and hope she can make it out to the ranch soon. These are the rings I am choosing from James Avery:





Thursday my work took the whole branch out to my choice. I decided to get what everyone would enjoy which ended up being Freebirds. It was so good and that place always reminds me of my College Station days when I was a Freebird eatin fool.
Wednesday Ash took me to dinner and I again chose Chilis. I never really like Chilis, but for some reason this week I really wanted it. She had a card and flowers waiting for me. She says the sunflowers remind her of me. And I LOVE them b/c they remind me of Papa dearest. He LOVED him some sunflowers! He grew the 6 foot tall sunflowers.:)
Also, my wonderful Dad said he is buying something for North Carolina. I don't get to see what it is until July 31st when we buy our tickets. I can't wait for the trip!!! I get to show Weston where I spent my summers when I was younger and how GORGEOUS North Carolina really is!
Thanks to all my sweet friends and family for all the cards, messages and gifts. More than anything I just enjoy spending time with all of you. I am so thankful to have y'all in my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment