Monday, June 28, 2010

Birthday, birthday and more BIRTHDAYS

Wow, June has really kept me busy. This month I have celebrated alot of special people's birthdays including...Weston, my dad, my sister, my best friend Liz, and my friend Steph's baby girl. A week ago we celebrated Weston's birthday. It was like a week long birthday for him. Don't worry, he enjoyed every minute of it. :) It has been a wonderful month, but there has been so much going on it sometimes stressed me out.
At RA celebrating Liz's 27th Birthday!!! My besties! Friday I met some of my coworkers from my old job for lunch. It was so good to catch up with them and hang out for a bit.
Saturday morning I attended baby Jaycee's 1st birthday. Steph did an AMAZING job on the decorations and not to mention sweet Jaycee had on the CUTEST leopard tutu! Then I had to hurry back home since I was hosting my Dad and sister's birthday.We cooked out, played pool volleyball and it was so nice having all of us together.
Happy Birthday to you both!!!
Love my family.
Sister with the cake dad, Jill, Mark and I made. It is a high heel shoe in case you are trying to figure it out. The heel of the shoe was made with a martini glass. Make a wish!

It was such a nice weekend filled with birthdays and now I am ready for MY BIRTHDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment