Sue, is it possible that you get more gorgeous every time I see you? I'm gonna have to go with YES! I'm glad you had fun in Florida, were you there for work? I miss you and still want to do a doggie play date sometime! Love you!
Aww thank you Daniella! Yes, I was there for my new job training. It was so much fun. I can't wait to see your Aussie!!! Maverick is going to be shocked to be looking at his twin haha. Love you!
Sue, is it possible that you get more gorgeous every time I see you? I'm gonna have to go with YES! I'm glad you had fun in Florida, were you there for work? I miss you and still want to do a doggie play date sometime! Love you!
ReplyDeleteAww thank you Daniella! Yes, I was there for my new job training. It was so much fun. I can't wait to see your Aussie!!! Maverick is going to be shocked to be looking at his twin haha. Love you!
ReplyDelete