My snow angels!
Our babies LOVED the snow. I was lucky enough to get back from Austin in time to see all the snow! We played in the snow. Weston and I had a snowball flight and it was sooooo fun. It made me feel like we were 5 again. haha We also threw the snowballs and Maverick and Baby loved to catch them in the air.
Our babies LOVED the snow. I was lucky enough to get back from Austin in time to see all the snow! We played in the snow. Weston and I had a snowball flight and it was sooooo fun. It made me feel like we were 5 again. haha We also threw the snowballs and Maverick and Baby loved to catch them in the air.







They are sooo cute! I still want Dusty to meet them sometime! And I love that picture of you and Weston!
ReplyDelete