Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Whole Lot of Everything

Wrap up: 2 weeks ago I went to Atlanta (such a FUN trip). That weekend Weston and I decided to headed to the ranch. Last Monday we went over Casey and Charlene's to celebrate Becca's 8th birthday. She was able to choose any restaurant she wanted and she choose Cici's. I can't blame her, when I was a kid that was one of my favorite places too. Wednesday, we went to Bowl-A-Rama to celebrate Chas and Hailee's birthday. Chas and Hailee are 4 years apart, but have the same birthday. Friday, I met Tracy at Primos for lunch, then that night Weston and I went my friend Brenda's house to play Loteria (it like Mexican bingo). Saturday morning 8 of us headed to Shreveport to celebrate Hailee's birthday. We had such a fun time, but definitely could only stay 1 night at a place like that. It has been a great couple of weeks. I love you and miss you Papa!

Happy little Becca
Becca and Weston

I can't believe she is 8!!! Charlene and Becca Chas and Hailee's birthday

The guys
Mother and daughter
Shreveport for Hailee's birthday
The guys being silly
Goofball


No comments:

Post a Comment