Papa at age 7
Wow what a week. I just want to say how much I love you Papa. I truly am blessed to have had you in my life for 27 years. I enjoyed picking your tomatoes, smashing cans for you, going to Ponchos ALL the time esp. our birthdays, talking to you 3 times a day even though I didn't really have anything to say, hearing your jokes and always laughing when you answer the phone, "Joe's Pool Hall," going to your house everyday after work just to spend some time with you, making those crazy Abraham Lincoln statues (ALL 100 of them), mowing your lawn, vacuuming your house, putting bread in your front yard so you could watch the birds come to the window all day, and just running your errands for you just because it made you happy. You are my heart Papa and it hurts so bad that you are gone. I know you are in a better place and I am happy to see you out of the pain, but I still miss you more than anything. Sending my love and enjoy heaven with your wife, Uncle Bob, Aunt Inez and Linda.



Cat and Papa

Papa's famous garden.
All of us at Uncle Bob's 82nd birthday last year.
My Papa, he was like a father to me and he was my best friend.
That was the most precious blog I have ever read! Love you girl!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet letter to your Papa. I know it's tough losing someone so close and special to you. Hang in there your Papa knows you love him very much.
ReplyDeleteSo touching :) You made the most out of the time you had with him! What a great way to celebrate his life by keeping all of the memories alive! Turn them into family traditions to keep his legacy going! Sorry for your loss :)
ReplyDelete