2 Fletchers corndogs, a piece of the sausage on a stick, cotton candy, tasted fried oreo (was ok), small piece of the fried butter (tasted like a butter biscuit), a taste of the fried smore (just ok), tasted the fried snickers=gross and some dip n dots. I can honestly say I only enjoyed the corndog and it is still my favorite thing there.
Monday, October 12, 2009
Fair Fun Day
Friday my job took us to the Fair for a "Fun Day." At first I was not too excited about it because it was rainy and cold, but it ended up being perfect weather. It did not rain the whole time we were there from 10am-3pm. I tried alot of things that I normally would not. I am NEVER excited about their fried...(fill in the blank) every year, but since my job paid for everything I tried a little bit of almost everything. Here is the list and you will see why my belly hurt Friday night:
2 Fletchers corndogs, a piece of the sausage on a stick, cotton candy, tasted fried oreo (was ok), small piece of the fried butter (tasted like a butter biscuit), a taste of the fried smore (just ok), tasted the fried snickers=gross and some dip n dots. I can honestly say I only enjoyed the corndog and it is still my favorite thing there.
Fried snickers and the fried smore. Blah
I took some time out to feed the camel.:)
Just thought this animal was so funny looking and reminded me of Baby. haha
2 Fletchers corndogs, a piece of the sausage on a stick, cotton candy, tasted fried oreo (was ok), small piece of the fried butter (tasted like a butter biscuit), a taste of the fried smore (just ok), tasted the fried snickers=gross and some dip n dots. I can honestly say I only enjoyed the corndog and it is still my favorite thing there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment