These pics are from the past 2 weeks. Lauren's birthday celebration was this weekend. We went to
Cantina Laredo and it was the 1st time Weston and I have been there. The food was good. Happy 27
th birthday Lo!
Mindi,
Holls and me

The waitess brought a brownie to Lauren and we all sang. After that the waitress fed Lauren and got it all over her face. Totally weird and funny.
Weston shaved Maverick because he has been so hot and is shedding like crazy. He now has a
mohawk.
My sweet little boy:)


I went last week to hang out with Charlene. I can't believe her daughter is going to be 8 YEARS OLD next month!!!

Last weekend I went to hang out with my
bestie Heather. It was so nice to see her whole family and hang out with everyone for awhile. These are her sisters 2 daughters. They are gorgeous!


Last week
Steph and Jaycee came over to say hi. Jaycee was an angel and didn't cry once.
Good call on the anniversary shout out : )
ReplyDelete