Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Perot Museum at Triston's school

The Perot Museum came to Triston's school. He learned about herbivore dinosaurs.
 
We are starting Triston at a new school March 30th and I hope I can do it. I have been dreading this, but it is going to be so convenient and so close to our house. Weston and I LOVE Concordia and Triston has been there since he was 8 weeks old. I am hoping it is really just harder for me and Weston than it will be for Triston. I never thought I could be so emotional over a school. It's funny how you grow to love all the teachers and not to mention you are trusting these people with your baby. Triston has learned so much here. I told the director if the new place doesn't workout we will be coming back.  
 





No comments:

Post a Comment