Hailee, Weston & I hosted a surprise 40th Anniversary party for their parents. It turned out perfect and his parents were so surprised.
Alan & Lynn are amazing role models and truly are an example of what parents should be. I love seeing these two dance anywhere we go, sneaking kisses, flirting with each other and giving their grandson a role model to look up to. I can't thank God enough for putting Weston in my life and allowing me to be apart of generations of true love by Grandma Helen & Daddy Guy, Lynn & Alan, Lois &Robert, Conny & Pat, Grandma Shirley & JD.
Thanks again for everyone who showed up to celebrate these lovebirds. These are a few pics from their special day.
Alan & Lynn's engagement pic from 1974.
Happy 40th Anniversary Alan & Lynn!
1st dance
Watching the slideshow.
Surprise!


.png)


















No comments:
Post a Comment