Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Happy 14 months T

 



Our future all star!













Mama loves kisses.
1 year and growing.
 Triston is 14 months old today. This baby boy is the sweetest and most giggly kid I know. He is a little chatterbox. He knows 2 words in sign language: please and more. He will sign and say the word to us. He can say gog (dog), moo, puppy, hi, cat, mommy, da da, ma ma, bur burrr (don't know what that means yet),  boy (Lynn said booooy in sarcastic voice and sure enough this weekend Triston said boooy in the same tone. We just started laughing), ball (he LOVES any ball). He also put 2 works together the other day. He signed more and said "mommy more." He is communicating so well these days. He points at EVERYTHING and wants to know what everything is. I LOVE the stage he is at. He is walking, trying to communite and getting into everything...everything. He is reaching for the door knob and is trying to open it. So this weekend I will be getting baby proof knobs on the doors.

We are looking forward to Thanksgiving at my Dad's this weekend. We are so ready to see Kinsley, my sister and Landon. I love family time and getting to watch Kinsley and Triston play together.

Have a great week friends!

1 comment:

  1. These are so precious! Your photographer is really fantastic. Those little teeth are so precious! Hope you to see you guys soon. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete