Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving at Dad's

 What a WONDERFUL WEEKEND! Friday night Weston and I had a date night and wanted to start on fixing up our bathroom. Well, after we ate we decided to wait. haha Saturday morning Weston and got up at 6:30am to start on fixing up our bathroom. Then at noon I met up with my sis, dad and niece to do some shopping at Stonebriar. Weston textured the bathroom while we were out. That afternoon the whole family came over for Thanksgiving at my Dad's house. We ended the night playing games as we do every year. Sunday Weston and I painted the bathroom. I'm looking forward to seeing the bathroom completed!!!

The Pyburn's 2012
 Uncle Kirk and T
Love my family.
Uncle Landon and T
 Playing with the kids down the street.
 Kinsley was having a BLAST!
 Too much partyin'. I'm out.

Time for the wishbone. This is Triston & Kinsley's 2nd year to break the wishbone.
 Triston won for the 2nd year in a row! Make a wish sweet boy.

 Shopping with the kiddos.
Happy Turkey week friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment