Happy 1st Birthday Triston James! He really enjoyed eating cake for the 1st time. I can't believe my little man is already 1. I know everyone said time flies by and it really has! There have been so many milestones he has hit and he almost is walking. The day of his party Sept. 15th he took 3 steps and fell. Thank you Triston for such an exciting year. You have given mommy and daddy so much joy this year and you make us laugh all the time. We look forward to many more milestones and adventures.
Daddy gave Triston his 1st haircut!
Mommy and Daddy with the birthday boy!
Triston's birthday cake.
Triston and Ms. Cody (His favorite teacher)
Kiddos playing
Mama and her birthday boy!
He loves his grandaddy.
The big kids playing in the jump house.
Uncle Kirk Aunt Conny
Aunt Cat and your cousin Kinsley
Ready to blow out the candle and eat some cake!
I'm excited daddy!
I think I like this. Time to dig in!
This is fun!
Logan helping Triston open his gifts.
The kids like Cookie Monster!
Happy 1st Birthday to our sweet angel. We love you so much!
Love, Mommy and Daddy
Great job on the party! I love the cake! Triston is soooo cute! Happy Birthday T!!
ReplyDelete