Monday, August 13, 2012

11 months!

 Where does the time go?!? Triston is 11 months old today! He has 4 teeth (2 front teeth and 2 bottom teeth and another top one about to come in), he loves to stand and crawl fast, he is a cuddler when he is tired or misses Weston and me, he likes to throw things and make us pick it up 100 times, he is eating some table food at daycare, his baby food and still breast milk, he likes Nick Jr., and he is a little explorer these days. This kiddo is our heart and we love him so much.

A couple weeks ago we had to lower his crib. He is such a BIG boy these days!
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! 11 months?? I can't even believe it! That means it's almost been a year since I saw you!! Crazy how time flies! He's just such a doll! I love his cheeks :) Keep up the good work with that boy :]

    PS Happy (late) birthday!!! Looks like a fun time!! What a fun surprise! You look beautiful!! So, 30?!? How'd that feel? I'm so not looking forward to that in October!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMY! I know! Time does fly by. I can't believe it has been almost a year since I saw you. My birthday was fun. It doesn't feel any different being 30, but actually saying I'm 30 is totally weird. Miss you sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete