Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter

Happy Easter!
It was a wonderful Easter weekend. Sunday after church we went to Weston's mom's to celebrate Easter. We had a lunch feast (like Thanksgiving) and then opened our Easter baskets. That afternoon we went on to my Dad's house to celebrate Easter with him and my brother.

Aunt Hay Hay loves her nephew.
Uncle Chas and T
Taking a nap after lunch.
I get more gifts! YEA!
My 1st Easter!
YaYa loves her grandson.
Pop Pops loves his grandson.
My grandma passed away last Saturday and my Dad brought alot of things back for me, Triston my sister and brothers. I couldn't be more thankful that we were able to be with her a couple weeks ago. She got to meet her great grandchilden and she was so happy to be with all of us.
They got this hat for T. haha
Happy Easter Dad! I made him a book of our visit to North Carolina and our trip a year and a half ago.
All the guys relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment