Thursday, January 19, 2012

Too cute

This is the face I see when I pick him up from daycare.This is the face I get when I have to put him in the carseat to go home.

I love this little boy so much. Being Triston's mommy has brought so much joy to my life. I can't tell you how wonderful it feels when he is about to cry and then he sees my face and smiles, or when I wake him up in the mornings and he hugs my neck like a little monkey, or when we are driving and I have to reach my hand in the back so he can just hold mommies finger, or when I see Weston and him playing and Triston can't stop giggling. This boy melts my heart!

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you Sue. Can't wait until I get to experience all those joys!!

    ReplyDelete