Tuesday, January 17, 2012

4 month appt.



Triston had his 4 month doctor's appointment yesterday. He is now 18.4 lbs (in the 96 percentile), 26 inches long (in the 84 percentile) and his head is 16.8 inches (in the 57 percentile). I can't believe in 4 months that he has doubled in size! He is just a growing boy. They said since he is growing perfectly they want to keep him on breast milk for another 2 months and then I can start him on rice cereal. I am so happy that I have been able to continue nursing Triston. I seriously thought I wouldn't make it past 2 weeks since it was so painful for me. Well, 4 months later and I still able to do it.



Update on his RSV: The doctor said he is still wheezing a little bit, but will hopefully be better in 7-10 days.



Pic of him sleeping on me. He sleeps like an angel. I love my little monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment