I went to the doctor yesterday and they are still just doing the normal check ups. I am about to go from my every 2 week visits to the weekly visit. I have been feeling great (except for this heat). I have been doing my work out classes again and I am so glad since it makes me feel like myself again. Triston's doing great the doctor said. He is already turned upside down. He said if he were born today, he would be 4 1/2-5lbs. I don't get anymore sonograms (which Weston and I are really bummed since we want to see our little boy 1 more time before he is born).
My sister's due date was August 2nd and they said if she doesn't have her naturally by Saturday (Aug. 6th), they will induce her. Well, we are looking forward to Kinsley's arrival sometime this week!!! Our family is patiently waiting to jet to Austin once we get the call from Cat. Praying for a easy and fast delivery.
No comments:
Post a Comment