Thursday at 9am my sister calls and says "It's time! Call dad and get down here!" I started crying on the phone telling her how excited I was and then called the rest of the family. I rushed out of work and we all headed to Austin. Cat was induced on Thursday at 11am. She did so great. After being with her the whole time, I decided I would stay while she delivered too. She wanted me to, but I thought it would scare me before my delivery. It was not as scary as I was thinking it was going to be. 3:53am Kinsley Dava arrived. She is seriously the most perfect angel. She is 22 inches long, 8 lbs 9 oz. She is a tall string bean. Congrats Landon and Cat! You are now a family of 3!
Patiently waiting to meet Kinsley!
Ella is ready to meet her cousin!
Daddy's tired. haha
Kinsley is here!
First time seeing her.
I love her so much! Triston was kicking while I was holding her. I think he was trying to give her a hug too. :)
Uncle Kirk loving on Kinsley.
The Gamblin Famly
My heart melts when I look at her.
The guys ready to celebrate.
Proud family of 3!
Daddy and his little princess.
Most gorgeous little girl.
Happy grandpa
Congrats sister bear. I love you so much and can't wait for y'all to get here when Triston comes into the world.
The best things in life come in 10 little fingers and 10 little toes.
No comments:
Post a Comment