Monday, May 10, 2010

The fence is DONE!

We hired a contractor to do our fence. Well, they did the 1Add Imagest part of the fence and never came back to finish the fence for the other side. Well, our neighbor saw how good our fence was looking and decided to get hers done too. Well, they took our money and our neighbors money and didn't come back. He wouldn't return our emails or calls. It was just a nightmare and really was stressing us out, waiting and waiting for them to come back. Well, after a month of having a liability with our fence down and anyone could just walk into our backyard, Weston decided to complete it himself. He knows how to do them, but it was just going to be hard on him and his back. Well I can say it is FINALLY COMPLETE!!! I was Weston's little helper and helped hold the wood while he used the nail gun and did alot of the hard work.

This is what our dogs were doing while we were working. Our lazy babies:) Well, this is the end product for the other side and I can say Weston and I make a great team.

No comments:

Post a Comment