Tuesday, August 25, 2009

2nd Place

Tuesday after work I met up with Liz for happy hour. Who would of known it would end up being the worst night EVER! After, dinner we went back to our cars to find a ticket on Liz's car and my car gone. To make a long story short Liz and I parked in the residential area on Greenville and my car got towed. Liz stayed at the impound with me to 4 1/2 hours. It was INSANE! Oh and to top it off I got a ticket on top of that for parking too. Needless to say I WILL NOT give Greenville Ave anymore of my business and I am boycotting the area! On the better things, Friday night Weston and I went to Levi and Mindi's house. We cooked out and watched the Cowboy game. Also, I got to see what it is like "in the life of a mommy." Saturday was Doggie Splash Day!!! It was all about our little babies this weekend. We took them to the Doggie Splash Day which was held at Vanston pool this year and Baby got 2nd place in the bathing suit competition!!! Aunt Hailee and Grandma Lynn came to join in on the festivities. Maverick and Baby had so much fun with all the dogs and they were able to swim and enjoy themselves. There were a TON of dogs.
Look at that little face.


Mama reading him a bedtime story.Doggie Splash Day

She was so happy!
2nd Place!!!
1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners
Lynn judging the doggie diving competition
Our little family. (Baby was interested in something else.)

No comments:

Post a Comment