Monday, August 10, 2009

Babies are a blessing

What a great week. Wednesday night the Pyburn family went to Cyclone Anaya's in Addison for Nick's Birthday. I love any excuse to get together with the family.:) Then Thursday was my Mom and Lucille Ball's Birthday (Yes, I love, I Love Lucy in case you forgot). We celebrated at Papa's house since he wasn't in the mood to go to a restaurant. My sister surprised us by coming in town! We all were so excited to see her!
Also, we attended Reagan's 1st birthday party. The decorations were SO cute and Reagan was such a happy little girl. I think Weston, Taron and I were the only people there without kids, but we still had such a wonderful time playing with all the kiddos. Then right after the party we headed to Matt & Tiffani's new house. They had a pool housewarming party. We had so much fun and stayed there till 1a.m. Needless to say I was so tired when we got home.
We wrapped up the weekend by attending church Sunday morning (the service was seriously so good! I actually teared up at one point). Then I went to Tracy's Baby Shower and Weston and all the husbands went to play Top Golf while us girls were at the shower. The shower was so nice and I had a wonderful time seeing some old friends. Also, last night Weston's family came in town. I am so excited to celebrate Grandma Helen's 82nd Birthday and have the cook out tonight. :)
The Pyburn Family out for Nick's Birthday
Charlamaine and Suzy Q Charlene, Casey and Becca
Happy Birthday Mom!Emma and Papa dearest
Sister and me
Logan doing what he does best...crawlI came home Friday seeing my favorite little man! Weston, Levi and Logan were all hanging out and I got to spend some quality time with the sweetheart!
Mmmm food is good.Logan and Weston having deep thought.
The decorations
Weston & Grant Fitz
Reagan's 1st Birthday!
Michelle, Bubba and Baby BradenThe kids swimming for Reagan's birthday party
Tracy's Baby Shower
Grant, Logan and Grayson
Logan and Grayson
The Party

No comments:

Post a Comment