Monday, May 18, 2009

Friends



This weekend was busy. I started off Friday with lunch with my wonderful friend Daniella. It was nice to hang out and catch up with her. Then Friday night I went to a Girls Night with some of my girlfriends. We had so much fun at Chaucer's and the sushi was pretty amazing. We had a blast being silly and listening to Victoria, Danielle, Britt and Heather ALL going off on a Twilight tangent. haha
Saturday night Weston and I just had a relaxing day since it rained ALL day. We decided to watch a movie and so we rented "Notorious." It was so good and I enjoyed the old school music they played. "It was all a dream...I used to read Word Up magazine...Salt n' Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine"
I was so happy to see the sun shining Sunday and we took full advantage of the beautiful day. Weston and I woke up and took his mom to our church. The service was about "Speak no evil." Very good service. Then we headed over to Papas to say hi. He was excited to see us as he is everyday. He is the most wonderful person and I love giving him hugs. Then my friends Caron and Charlene came over and we did some scrapbooking. I saved a lot of things from the wedding and it was time to put it all to good use in my book. We were scrapbooking outside on the gazebo since it amazing weather. Weston had no interest in joining us so he started planting some plants in the front yard and cleaning out the pool. Overall it was a wonderful weekend.
Here is a picture of my babies. When we got back from our honeymoon we were presented with kisses and hugs from Maverick and Baby. They are so precious and excited for their mom and daddy so they decided to dress up like husband and wife too!

No comments:

Post a Comment