Saturday, October 4, 2014

Family fun

Weston had the great idea for family fun night. He wanted to make homemade pizza and get Triston a movie from Redbox (since Triston always wants a movie from there. Like every time we are at the store.). Triston LOVES to be a helper and he did such a great job on his 1st pizza. While we were waiting for the pizza to bake we turned on the movie Rio. The pizza turned out great and my 2 chefs got 2 thumbs up from mom.
 I love the new town we live in. I swear every weekend there is something going on at the harbor or at the square. Saturday morning the had a Rib Rub & Run. I didn't know about the run till that Friday night or I would of run in the 10k. It was fun. They had a band there, a Bar BQ cook-off and bounce houses.  Triston did a little dancing and jumped jumped jumped on the 3 bounce houses.

 
Just a random evening fishing with my boys.
 When the cold front comes in, the hot tub turns on. Triston loves to swim and was so excited to swim even though it was cold outside.





No comments:

Post a Comment