Wednesday, July 16, 2014

32 is the new 22

I had such a special birthday and I wasn't expecting anything for the big 3-2. Friday my bestie Heather came to visit me. Sunday my brother, dad and mother-in-law came over to swim while Weston cooked out ribs. Monday my mom and I went out to eat and I opened my present from her. Tuesday, my bestie Chrish took me to my favorite pizza place (Russo's) and gave my present to celebrate. Tuesday I also got my present in the mail from my sis. Wednesday I woke up to Triston singing Happy birthday to me and then Weston and Triston singing it together. Once I walked into work I saw birthday banner from my team and a card. Then my friend Callie got me something special and Jodi sent me Tiff's treats. Then my manger ordered in my favorite pizza, Russo's again. lol Don't worry, I can eat pizza everyday. After work, Weston took me on a date to pick out whatever running shoes I wanted and then took me to my fav place...Cheesecake Factory of course. That night I opened all the rest of the cards and gifts. Friday I finished work at 11am and Ashley and Avery came over to hang out all day. Ash took me to eat at Matt's Rancho Martinez and brought gorgeous flowers. Later that night I opened my gift from the Pyburn. Then Monday I had a Tk, Steph and Charlene over to swim and just spend time with them. Tuesday Natasha came over and made me spaghetti and the kiddos swam. I got so many text, calls and messages. It sure was a special 32 and I am so thankful for all my friends, co-workers and family. Y'all are truly the best!
 What a day!
 These cuties Make.My.Day. 
 Showing sister bear I got my present!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment