My little pilot.
Triston has been so into airplanes for the past few months. So Saturday I asked Triston, "What would you like to do today? We can go anywhere." He said, "AIRPLANE! AIRPLANE!" I told him that I don't know where we could go to see an airplane. I happened to be on the phone with my bestie, Ashley at the time and she told me about Flight of the Frontier Museum. I was so excited we could do what he wanted and see an airplane. I decided to take Triston since it was later in the afternoon and I had my annual girls night with my high school friends that evening. So we went to Kids Quest to play and I took him to Chickfila to meet with my other bestie Charlene and her son. Sunday I took Triston to Flight of the Frontier Museum. HE LOVED IT! He was able to actually go in the airplanes, sit in real airplane seats and see all kinda of airplanes, helicopters, the Apollo 7 and more. I was really happy that not only did Triston LOVE it, but I enjoyed it too. I look forward to taking him again soon.
T size airplane.
Apollo 7
He thought he was so cool sitting in a real airplane. Happy boy.







No comments:
Post a Comment