Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas

Christmas was so busy and so nice. We watched Triston's Christmas program, celebrated at my Dad's house, then my mom's house and then on Christmas we celebrated with the Pyburns.  Also, we took Weston's parents to our church Christmas eve.
Natasha and I took our boys to this amazing house that has a train ride. The kids just love it.
 Getting ready for pictures with Santa.

 Writing a letter to Santa.
 The family all came to Triston's Christmas program. Boy was this kiddo excited.

 Christmas at Dad's house.

 Christmas 2013
 My dad wanted us to go Christmas caroling. Weston was not excited about it, but the rest of us laughed and thought it was funny and pretty fun.
 Christmas morning!!!
Santa came!!! Triston was so excited. Weston video taped it and I can't believe how much has changed in another year. He was so excited about Christmas this year. We would go almost everynight and look at Christmas lights and Christmas night we went with Weston's parents to Highland Park to look the Christmas lights in that area.  
 Triston was so excited about his train set.

 Weston is so good at birthday and Christmas gifts. Like really good. The last gift I opened had a brink in it. I said, "Aww how sweet. A brick from our 1st home." (Well, it wasn't a brink from our last home, it was just a brink to let me know we got a house. I didn't get the clue) I opened the envelope and I had the BEST SURPRISE!!! Weston got the house we both loved. This house had everything Weston and I wanted and even things on our wish list. Weston and our realtor Sara kept it all a secret to surprise me on Christmas. Weston had got the inspection done and had been on everything that goes with buying a new home. Christmas Eve we even saw Sara at church and she played along real good. I had told her how sad I was that we lost this house to another buyer. I told her that I really thought that was our house and its going to be hard to find something that had everything we wanted. I mean we looked at a ton of houses...a ton. We had lost another house around Thanksgiving and I was sad about it. This house was worth the wait! I LOVE our house and we will be closing in January. Triston will grow up in Rockwall and I'm excited about our future in a new town.
 Weston, Triston and I went to our ranch Thursday morning. It is just so relaxing. We fed the catfish, took a nature walk, burned some piles of branches, rode the 4 wheelers, Triston learned how to shoot a bow and arrow, caught frogs, Weston hunted and we fed the cows and looked at the new baby calf that was born.
 Daddy snuck a kiss. These two are best friends.
 We caught a frog!
 Learning to shoot the bow and arrow.
 The new baby calf.

 We saw more deer than Weston, Greg and Alan Saturday night. 5 deer just hanging out. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment