Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July-Dallas Aquarium, forts, parties and more...

It has been a great month! Of course I love July because it's also my birthday month and I'm finally out of that boot! I have started working back out and testing the limits on my foot. I live for working out! My parents and I took T to the Dallas Aquarium. Triston LOVED seeing the sloth, monkeys, anteater, fishys, sharks and eels. Then he saw a horse when we left. This kiddo just LOVES animals.  We also went to Tracy's Sip n See which was so exciting meeting another one of Triston's cousins. All the guys were upstairs drinking and paying shuffleboard and darts while the girls and kids were downstairs. We celebrated Bubba Fiz 1st birthday, swim style. We hosted the swim party for Lynn's girls group. My birthday was such a wonderful day. I woke up to my hubby wishing me happy birthday and then he brought Triston in our room and he wished me happy birthday. Weston took me to Kaze for lunch to have yummy Sushi. Then that evening my mother in law watched Triston so Weston could take me to dinner and a move. We ate at Olive Garden and then went to see This Is The End. It was really funny. We ended the night opening my birthday gifts. The 2nd part of my gift were 3 palm trees I wanted around the pool. We celebrated Friday Nick and my birthday with the Pyburn family. We went to Outback to celebrate since Nick and my birthday are 5 days apart. It has been such a nice month and can't believe how time flies by! I have started to plan my little munchkin's 2nd birthday. I let him pick this year which theme he wanted. I CANNOT believe my angel is growing up so fast. Love our life and love our son. 
My favs.

Our cute little cowboy.
 Fun facts:
-Triston can sing You Are My Sunshine.
-He LOVES animals and sharks.
-He enjoys dancing and singing with fake microphones.
-He is talking so much. A little chatter box.
-He is getting better at swimming and we are started him in swim lessons next week.
-He loves babies. And enjoys seeing Layden and Avery's pics all the time.
-He doesn't go anywhere without his sunglasses and he loves to wear hats.
-He loves seeing Mo-ter-Sy-Kle (motorcycles).
-He loves riding 4wheelers.
-He like to make forts.
-He likes to give hugs and cuddle.
-He is getting more and more independent.
-He is SO FUNNY. He keeps Weston and I laughing.


Off roadin' with his buddy Logan.
Weston's boys night with his high school buddies/best friends.
My bestie Heather and T
 Nana and T
My little stud is ready for the Aquarium.
 My beautiful oasis. Thanks for all my hubby's hard work.
 Our slumber party in the fort. I forgot how much I love forts!
 Ridin' my tricycle.

Mommy! Burr! Burr! (Bird)
 LOVE these girlies! 
 Swimming with Daddy at Bubba's 1st birthday.
 Playing at the park with Pop Pops!
A message from my sweet hubby...Happy Birthday to my wonderful wife and magnificent mother! Still as beautiful as the first day I met her...
We went to Coach Rob's (Weston's high school track coach) going away party at Alejandros.  After 33 year of coaching at Poteet he is going to coach at Jesuit.
Weston is on the top far right.
Triston helping YaYa make pancakes at the ranch.





 The sloth was right above our head.
 Anteater

 Triston feeding the tucan a berry.






My mom and dad spending time with their grandson.










This pic is so funny.


Lynn's girls night group
Triston singing his Sunshine song. We were so proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment