Monday, July 23, 2012

What a surprise!


  
What a special 30th! I started off my Friday with Weston leaving me with a card. On the front it said, "Don't open until I leave." Well, Triston and I couldn't wait so I opened immediately. He had everything set up for us to have a weekend getaway at the Hilton on the Harbor. So, when Weston got home our bags were packed and we were off to drop our little angel with his grandparents. We went to eat at Campisi's and walked around the Harbor. It was actually really romantic. Saturday we laid out by the pool after we got back from Frisco. We ate dinner at Dodie's and then went to the bar/club called Agave. It was like a date weekend. It was his best friends 30th birthday too so Greg came up to Agave to meet us. Sunday we ate breakfast at the hotel and laid out by the pool. When we were packing up Weston said I was thinking before we pick with Triston lets have lunch. He said since we haven't done mexican yet maybe we can do that. I said, "YES, we can go to Gloria's or Luna De Noche since it is here." Weston yea, that sounds good...or we can do Primos. I said PRIMOS! Lets go there! So, little did I know that Weston was also throwing me a surprise party with my friends and family. I had NO idea! I walk into Primos and I was so excited the surprise weekend didn't stop. It was truly such a special 30th birthday. On Monday my actual birthday My friend Jennifer took me to lunch and that night we opened all my cards and gifts. I told Weston that we have been together on 2 HIGE birthdays. My 21st birthday and now my 30th birthday. It was also so exciting to share such a huge birthday with our son. A huge thank you to my amazing and thoughtful husband who made this such a special birthday for me. Also, thanks to my family and friends.Y'all did so good on not slipping up
The last picture of the photoshoot I did. I was the country person.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry we missed your birthday celebration. We were in Colorado celebrating Brent's 30th birthday. Looks like ya'll had fun. Hope to see you soon you old lady!!

    ReplyDelete