My monkey is 5 months old! I got emotional taking him to school on Monday just thinking about how fast he is growing up. Triston has the sweetest personality already and I love this little man so much.
Last week I went to Austin for work. I mean spending the week with my sister and niece, I'M IN! I had such a good time and even went out with a couple of my friends on Thursday night. Steph, Chrishtan and I went to eat at Kinechi in Austin and then went to a bar to hang out. I was so sad when I was driving back home because I already was missing Kinsley, but was so ready to see the hubs and my baby boy.
Weston was "Daddy Daycare" and did such a wonderful job. Triston absolutely loves his Daddy. I noticed the bond T and Daddy have after their week together. Even Triston's teacher said when Weston would come to pick Triston up from school, he would hear Daddy's voice and get so happy.



Friday night we all went to Weston's indoor soccer game. Weston did great and they won. Saturday morning Triston and I met up with Chrishy for brunch at Cafe Brazil. Then Weston and I ran some errand then had lunch at Chilis. My bestie Ashley came over to hang out for a bit then later that night we went to watch the Maverick game at Mindi and Levis. Sunday we slept in and went to the late service for church. Weston's mom and dad came with us and then we went to eat at Jalapeno Tree (my fav) for lunch. A busy week, but definitely enjoyed it.
No comments:
Post a Comment