Friday, September 9, 2011
It's a waiting game...
As you all know we are still waiting for our little bundle of joy. Thursday, I went to the doctor. Since my doctor doesn't get back into town till Monday I met with a different doctor. I met her the previous week and if I have Triston today or this weekend she will be delivering my little boy. I still have not made any progress. I am still dilated at a 1 and a wiggle she said. 50% effaced and at a -2 station. If he doesn't come on his own by Monday they have me on the back up list to get induced. I again am not going to get my hopes up because they said the back up list means they are booked for inductions and if someone has their baby before then I will take their time slot. Well, we will keep waiting and we are days away from our lives changing and being a family of 3!!! We have a big weekend ahead of us. Lynn's birthday (Weston's mom) and my sister and my niece Kinsley come into town this weekend to wait for baby T's arrival. No words can describe how excited Weston and I are to start this new chapter in our lives!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment