Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Our Couple's Shower on my birthday

What a wonderful way to celebrate my birthday. Saturday we had our couple's shower. It was so nice and thank you so much to all our wonderful friends and family who came. We are so lucky to have y'all in our lives. It was country themed and my girls did such an AMAZING job! After we opened gifts my friend Steph took me to the couch to rest for a minute. Then all of a sudden they brought out a cake Lynn made me and everyone sang happy birthday to me. Then I had more gifts. My hostess also got me a back massage, Chas and Selina got me perfume and lotion set from Victoria Secret and my amazing husband got me the REBEL CAMERA!!! When I opened Weston's gift I couldn't stop crying because I have been wanting this camera for awhile! I can't wait to take a class so I can get full use out of it. Later that night a few of us went to Hollihan's to finish the rest of the night. It was such a perfect day and I will be able to remember the celebration of our little boy. Sunday morning my best friend Ash took some maternity pics of us around Rockwall. It got hot real quick, but luckily we got done before the heat got too bad. Then when we got back home Weston, Ash and I set up Triston's room. We still have alot of work to do, but it is starting to come together. Weston and I ended the night with dinner from Chilis and a movie. I couldn't of asked for a better 29th birthday and the best gift Weston and I could ever have is our little blessing hopefully on Sept. 7th.


They say howdy on the straws. So cute! Desert table and the denim diaper cake. :)









My gorgeous hostesses Weston's cousin.







The two pregnant girls. Our hostesses got us these. They will be perfect for the ranch, our pool or any camping trip we take. Wonderful friends. :) It's a boy cake.
Pyburn family.






The cake Lynn made me.I love the sign that said Sept. 7th or bust.



Kay Kay and I Love Triston's new toy we have displayed in Triston's room. Thanks Kay Kay! The guysThe girls The guys hanging out in the back yard.
Opening gifts.




Triston is going to like like Weston's mini me.






Weston getting pratice with Baby Levi (his cousin's son).


Levi is too cute.

What a wonderful shower and birthday. Thanks again to all our hostesses, friends and family who joined. We are so lucky to have an amazing group of friends!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, looks like you had a wonderful time! I can't wait to see all the gifts and his room!

    And your new camera!! Congrats, you will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete