Monday, August 2, 2010

The Circus and my friends!

Friday, I met up with my friends for a girls night. We ate, shopped and went to a little wine bar in uptown. Cheers!We rode the trolley like a tourist. Saturday morning, after our co-ed flag football game, Greg and Levi (his son) came over.Levi's 2nd time swimming.Uncle Weston and Levi.Saturday night, Weston and I went to my Dad's for my birthday dinner and to hang out. After that we booked our flights for our North Carolina trip!!! I can't wait!
Sunday, my best friend Heather took me to the circus for my birthday. She also brought her 2 nieces. I was so excited becuase I have only been once and it was when I was a kid.
I love being a kid at heart. :)
After the circus, Weston and I rode our bikes in our neighborhood with the dogs. A greqat ending to a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

  1. We must have been at the circus at the same time! Baby Levi looks just like his daddy, he's getting so big! Looks like I missed out on a fun girls night, def next time! :)

    ReplyDelete